B.N.S.F. - Nason Creek Trestle
This trestle carries the BNSF railway over Nason Creek before entering the east portal of Cascade Tunnel.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Nason Creek on BNSF Railway
- Chelan County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928 by the American Bridge Co.
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- Deck plate girder
- Also called
- Great Northern Nason Creek Trestle
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.77051, -120.99714 (decimal degrees)
47°46'14" N, 120°59'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/650062/5292736 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Mount Howard
- Inventory number
- BH 51977 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2012: Updated by Neil Martel: Corrected description
- April 6, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Great Northern Railway"