Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Wenatchee River on WA 285 in Sunnyslope
- Chelan County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- - Puget Sound Bridge & Dredging Co. (Contractor)
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 259.9 ft.
Total length: 641.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.45833, -120.33639 (decimal degrees)
47°27'30" N, 120°20'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/700758/5259538 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34159 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)