Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Peshastin Creek on Saunders Road
- Chelan County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.55667, -120.58167 (decimal degrees)
47°33'24" N, 120°34'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/681932/5269861 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34154 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 55.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)