Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Entiat River on CR 47670
- Chelan County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.67167, -120.30333 (decimal degrees)
47°40'18" N, 120°18'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/702425/5283331 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34148 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Sufficiency rating: 66.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)