Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Icicle Canal on a service road
- Chelan County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1960
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 83.0 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.55778, -120.67194 (decimal degrees)
47°33'28" N, 120°40'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/675156/5269839 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 34155 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2014)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com