Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wenatchee River on US 2
- Chelan County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Length of largest span: 105.0 ft.
Total length: 353.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.54667, -120.57167 (decimal degrees)
47°32'48" N, 120°34'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/682719/5268773 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34156 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 68.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)