Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a dry wash on Schoonover Road
- Adams County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921; rehabilitated 1955
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 26.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.14694, -118.57972 (decimal degrees)
47°08'49" N, 118°34'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/380231/5222704 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 34134 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 83.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com