Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over an intermittent stream on Lind-Ralston Road
- Adams County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Span length: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.95806, -118.41722 (decimal degrees)
46°57'29" N, 118°25'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/392171/5201477 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 34126 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 81.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)