Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over an intermittent stream on Rosenoff Road
- Adams County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.12972, -118.91694 (decimal degrees)
47°07'47" N, 118°55'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/354618/5221362 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numer
- BH 34131 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com