Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over dry relief on Benge-Washtucna Road
- Adams County, Washington
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.88361, -118.17333 (decimal degrees)
46°53'01" N, 118°10'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/410603/5192898 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coyote Butte
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 34114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com