Photo taken by Jack Schmidt July 8,2011
BH Photo #272703
10/25/2015-NB bridge has been demolished and new construction has been started.
- Deck truss bridge over West River on I-91
- Windham County, Vermont
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement in 2013.
- Built 1960
- Cantilever Deck truss
Length of largest span: 440.0 ft.
Total length: 1,016.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.87444, -72.57056 (decimal degrees)
42°52'28" N, 72°34'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/698427/4749735 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory number
- BH 52515 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 14, 2019: Updated by Geoff Hubbs: Corrected name of river
- June 11, 2018: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: status
- November 29, 2015: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- October 30, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: NB bridge has been demolished
- January 10, 2014: New photo from Jack Schmidt
- May 21, 2012: Added by Nathan Holth
- Nathan Holth
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Geoff Hubbs