Williamsville Covered Bridge 45-13-05
Photo taken by Brian McKee in May 2010
Note: July 2010: This bridge is currently being replaced with a new covered bridge.
- Covered bridge over Rock River on TR 2/Dover Rd. in Newfane Township
- Windham County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built 1870; rehabilitated 1950
- Covered Town Lattice Through truss
Length of largest span: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 117.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.7 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.94282, -72.68676 (decimal degrees)
42°56'34" N, 72°41'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/688726/4757061 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 45-13-05 (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 34055 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- July 30, 2010: New photos from Brian McKee