Warren Covered Bridge 45-12-15
Photo taken by John Borthwick securevermont.com
BH Photo #189400
Bridge was closed to traffic after an inspection in November 1998 and re-opened following rehabilitation on October 06, 2000.
- Covered bridge over Mad River on TR 3/FAS 188 in Warren
- Warren, Washington County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Jan Lewandoski (2000 rehabilitation)
- Built 1879 by Walter Bagley; rehabilitated 2000
- - Walter Bagley
- Covered queenpost truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.2 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on August 7, 1974
- Also called
- Lincoln Gap Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.11167, -72.85667 (decimal degrees)
44°06'42" N, 72°51'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/671518/4886509 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 74000269 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 34035 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 21.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- November 8, 2016: New photos from Michael Quiet
- November 30, 2010: Updated by John Borthwick securevermont.com: changed primary name, added info and photos
- John Borthwick
- Michael Quiet - mquiet [at] gmail [dot] com