Cooley is the name of a farm family who owned land around the bridge.
- Covered bridge over Furnace Brook on C3013 in Pittsford
- Pittsford, Rutland County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built in 1849 by Nicholas Powers; rehabilitated 2004
- - Nicholas Powers
- Town lattice truss
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.8 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Furnace Brook Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.69000, -73.03000 (decimal degrees)
43°41'24" N, 73°01'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/658764/4839328 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 74000251 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 34006 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- November 28, 2010: Updated by John Borthwick securevermont.com: Updated info & added photos