Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Waits River on C3027 in Bradford
- Orange County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1984
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 3, 2010
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.98833, -72.12833 (decimal degrees)
43°59'18" N, 72°07'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/730282/4874586 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 10000878 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 33998 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)