Hectorville Covered Bridge
Photo taken by Richard Doody in 1990
BH Photo #421400
Bridge was originally located in Montgomery Center and moved to the Gibou Road location in the early 1900's. Presently, it is reported to be in a local construction yard awaiting repairs and a determination as to where to put it.
- Town lattice truss bridge over South Branch Trout River on Gibou Road
- Montgomery, Franklin County, Vermont
- Built 1883 moved ca.1900 removed and placed in storage 2003
- - Sheldon & Savannah Jewett
- Town lattice through truss
Total length: 52.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 20, 1974
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.85371, -72.61347 (decimal degrees)
44°51'13" N, 72°36'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/688573/4969470 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 74000217 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 81049 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 29, 2020: Updated by Chester Gehman: Pinned location
- April 6, 2018: Added by Richard Doody
- Richard Doody
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com