Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Missisquoi River on C2003 in Sheldon
- Franklin County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1980
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 175.9 ft.
Total length: 180.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.90667, -72.90500 (decimal degrees)
44°54'24" N, 72°54'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/665386/4974717 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Sheldon Springs
- Inventory number
- BH 33962 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 64.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)