Frost Trail Bridge
Frost Trail Bridge medium range
The foot bridge is well above the high water mark over Paran Creek.
Photo taken by Bob Howe in September 2011
BH Photo #272180
This bridge is on a trail connecting the Robert Frost Museum with Lake Paran in North Bennington. It serves as a foot bridge going over the Paran creek and is located at the midpoint on the one mile trail.
- Steel stringer bridge over Paran Creek on Frost Trail
- Bennington County, Vermont
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 2011
- - Fund for North Bennington
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 50.0 ft.
Deck width: 4.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 6.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.00368, -73.19551 (decimal degrees)
43°00'13" N, 73°11'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/647074/4762802 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 661 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 59058 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 23, 2013: Added by Bob Howe