Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Bull Run Creek on Carfax Road
- Wise County, Virginia
- Unknown status
- Built 1924
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.89667, -82.38500 (decimal degrees)
36°53'48" N, 82°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/376598/4084304 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- VA 19435 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33906 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2000)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)