Washington Street Bridge
Photo taken by Joe Martin in April 2017
BH Photo #387182
Bridge is numbered 6026. Bridge badge says 1929 - VDOT bridge inventory has it listed as being built in 1930.
- Steel stringer bridge over Falls Run Creek on Washington Street
- Falmouth, Stafford County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Steel stringer - concrete roadway
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.32314, -77.47038 (decimal degrees)
38°19'23" N, 77°28'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/284046/4244557 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 18168 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 76587 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 22, 2017: New Street View added by Joe Martin
- April 15, 2017: Added by Joe Martin