Wasena Park Greenway Bridge
This $1 million span, opened to the public on October 26, 2010, to serve as a connection between Wasena Park and Vic Thomas Park along the Roanoke River Greenway.
- Through truss bridge over Roanoke River on Roanoke River Greenway
- Roanoke, Virginia
- Open to pedestrians
- Opened to the public on October 26, 2010.
- Through truss
Total length: 215.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.26763, -79.96335 (decimal degrees)
37°16'03" N, 79°57'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/591914/4125066 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 945 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 48325 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 28, 2015: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- March 2, 2011: Added by Chris Patriarca