5th Street Footbridge
From 5th Street side
Photo taken by Dylan Clarke
BH Photo #516084
Single-span arch bridge for foot traffic crossing Haxall Canal and connecting downtown Richmond to Brown’s Island.
- Steel through arch bridge over Haxall Canal on 5th Street
- Richmond, Virginia
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 2012 as part of a Brown's Island refurbishment project
- Steel through arch.
Span length: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- Brenton S Halsey Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.53507, -77.44338 (decimal degrees)
37°32'06" N, 77°26'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/284113/4157037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95533 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 23, 2022: New photos from Dylan Clarke
- December 21, 2021: New Street View added by Dylan Clarke