Photo taken by C Hanchey in June 2010
BH Photo #168386
Based on satellite images, the approaches have been demolished, as well as the deck on the arch span. All that is left are the main piers and the arch.
- Pratt deck arch truss bridge over Overall Run on former US 340
- Page County, Virginia, and Warren County, Virginia
- Built 1938; Bypassed by new bridge in 2008
- Pratt deck arch truss
Length of largest span: 123.0 ft.
Total length: 245.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on May 15, 1988
- Also called
- Page County Bridge No. 1990
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.80630, -78.34869 (decimal degrees)
38°48'23" N, 78°20'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/730259/4298477 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 08000423 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
VA 13087 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33787 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 7.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- November 4, 2016: Updated by Michael Miller: Updated "Status" and added "Description"
- October 4, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Fence guardrail"
- October 4, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- June 24, 2010: Updated by C Hanchey: Bridge is a Pratt deck arch truss
- May 4, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge has been bypassed.