Photo taken by C Hanchey in June 2010
BH Photo #168386
The main span and two piers have been lightly refurbished and preserved in place. The bridge is now a small attraction, with parking for two and several signs detailing area history. Bridge plaque has also been preserved.
- Pratt deck arch truss bridge over Overall Run on former US 340
- Page County, Virginia, and Warren County, Virginia
- Built 1938; Bypassed by new bridge in 2008
- Pratt deck arch truss
Length of largest span: 123.0 ft.
Total length: 245.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on May 15, 1988
- Also called
- Page County Bridge No. 1990
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.80630, -78.34869 (decimal degrees)
38°48'23" N, 78°20'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/730259/4298477 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 08000423 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
VA 13087 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33787 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 22, 2022: Updated by Dylan Clarke: Added category "Deck arch-truss"
- March 21, 2019: New photos from Timothy and Joann Phillips
- November 4, 2016: Updated by Michael Miller: Updated "Status" and added "Description"
- October 4, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Fence guardrail"
- October 4, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- June 24, 2010: Updated by C Hanchey: Bridge is a Pratt deck arch truss
- May 4, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge has been bypassed.
- Nathan Holth
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Brent Tindall - bizzat219 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Timothy and Joann Phillips