Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Norfolk Southern Railway on Jacksontown Road (Route 655)
- Orange County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945; rehabilitated 1995
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.22138, -78.18921 (decimal degrees)
38°13'17" N, 78°11'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/746059/4234113 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- VA 13011 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 75381 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 74.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)