Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Norfolk Southern Railway on Greenwood Road (Route 635)
- Orange County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.23613, -78.14147 (decimal degrees)
38°14'10" N, 78°08'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/750188/4235878 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 13006 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 75380 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 3.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)