Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Norfolk Southern Railway on Dolly Madison Road (Route 675)
- Orange County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948; rehabilitated 1993
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.23346, -78.15535 (decimal degrees)
38°14'00" N, 78°09'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/748983/4235545 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 13035 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 75382 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 39.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)