Seneca Hollow Road Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge
West portal-Stone arch
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in February 2017
BH Photo #379779
Original Bridge was a stone arch. They joined a concrete frame to it in 1932 and concreted the old arch as well.
- Stone arch bridge over Seneca Hollow Rd on NSRR
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Stone arch
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.20015, -80.24055 (decimal degrees)
37°12'01" N, 80°14'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/567395/4117346 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 75672 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 22, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- February 17, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com