North Fork Road Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in February 2017
BH Photo #379002
Looks as if they refaced the concrete piers recently
- Deck plate girder bridge over N Fork Rd; Bradshaw Creek on NSRR
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 162.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.23310, -80.25430 (decimal degrees)
37°13'59" N, 80°15'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/566146/4120991 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- VA 12190 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 75671 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 17, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com