Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Robbins Creek on Buggs Island Road
- Mecklenburg County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.60833, -78.30167 (decimal degrees)
36°36'30" N, 78°18'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/741338/4054815 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- John H Kerr Dam
- Inventory numbers
- VA 11850 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33754 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)