Indian Creek Road Bridge
Photo taken by Joe Martin in December 2015
BH Photo #344040
NBI report shows this bridge as being built in 1922 and rehabed in 2010.
- Pony truss bridge over South Anna River on Indian Creek Road
- Louisa County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Span length: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.89574, -77.93282 (decimal degrees)
37°53'45" N, 77°55'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/242114/4198303 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 11552 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33749 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 6, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: refine design
- December 15, 2015: New photos from Joe Martin
- Joe Martin
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com