Cane Creek bridge
Bronze plate on this bridge
Photo taken by Bob Lawrence in November 2011
Small concrete bridge with fence-like guards, built by the Department of Highways in 1932. Concrete seems to be deteriorating...probably why the newer steel guards have been installed.
- Concrete deck girder bridge over Cane Creek on Highway 421
- Pennington Gap, Lee County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- - Department of Highways
- Concrete deck girder
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.45350, -83.00520 (decimal degrees)
36°27'13" N, 83°00'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/320305/4036118 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 50195 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 14, 2011: Added by Bob Lawrence