Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Rainbow arch bridge over Route 601 on C&O Railroad
- James City County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- - Chesapeake & Ohio Railway (C&O; CO)
- Concrete through arch
Span length: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.40333, -76.89167 (decimal degrees)
37°24'12" N, 76°53'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/332572/4141296 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- VA 10517 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33721 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)