Smith River Covered Bridge
Dimensions are estimates. Only the piers are left standing.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Smith River on Greensboro Rd
- Henry County, Virginia
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 142.0 ft.
Total length: 400.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.66438, -79.88286 (decimal degrees)
36°39'52" N, 79°52'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/599835/4058223 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 75252 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 21, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com