Marrowbone Creek Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2017
Dimensions are estimates. Approach dated 1927
- Warren deck truss bridge over Marrowbone Creek on NSRR
- Henry County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- - McClintic-Marshall Co. of Chicago, Illinois & Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Warren deck truss
Length of largest span: 112.0 ft.
Total length: 251.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.61305, -79.84066 (decimal degrees)
36°36'47" N, 79°50'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/603675/4052574 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77089 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 7, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- June 24, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Added categories "McClintic-Marshall Co.", "Riveted", date
- May 14, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com