Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Blacks Run on South Avenue in Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.43444, -78.88444 (decimal degrees)
38°26'04" N, 78°53'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/684598/4256199 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 20434 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33710 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com