Phillip Saint Julian Wilson Bridge
This bridge has extremely shallow plate girders.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Roanoke River (John H. Kerr Reservior) on U.S. Route 15 & Old U.S. Route 58
- Clarksville, Halifax County, Virginia, and Mecklenburg County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952; Rehabilitated 2007 with US 58 shifted onto new bypass bridge
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 90.9 ft.
Total length: 1,803.2 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.62883, -78.55033 (decimal degrees)
36°37'44" N, 78°33'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/719036/4056493 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 11858 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 90248 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2020: New photo from Nick Boppel
- Nick Boppel - nickboppel01 [at] gmail [dot] com