Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Fountain Creek on US 301 (Skippers Road)
- Greensville County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 188.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.56028, -77.53528 (decimal degrees)
36°33'37" N, 77°32'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/273106/4049085 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- VA 9058 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 49934 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 65.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)