Wolf Creek Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2017
BH Photo #396088
Dimensions are estimates. Appears the bridge was raised in 1969.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Wolf Creek;Lurich Road on NSRR
- Narrows, Giles County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (N&W)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 74.0 ft.
Total length: 278.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.33420, -80.81173 (decimal degrees)
37°20'03" N, 80°48'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/516678/4131964 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77696 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 8, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- July 7, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com