NS Railroad Bridge
Originally a Stone arch that was widened with a concrete arch. Length and span are estimates
- Concrete arch bridge over NS Railroad on NS Railroad in Glen Lyn
- Giles County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built pre 1919 widened 1919
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 63.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.37333, -80.84500 (decimal degrees)
37°22'24" N, 80°50'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/513723/4136299 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- VA 8443 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33692 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- June 18, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Design, description, dimensions
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com