Mabry Mill Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in October 2015
BH Photo #346744
Dimensions and build date are estimates
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Tributary of Laurel Fork on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Floyd County, Virginia
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built ca 1937
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 55.0 ft.
Total length: 55.0 ft.
Deck width: 45.0 ft.
- Also called
- Laurel Fork (Tributary) Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.75077, -80.40618 (decimal degrees)
36°45'03" N, 80°24'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/553007/4067389 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 69690 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 21, 2016: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- November 17, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com