Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Rainbow arch bridge over Branch Goose Creek on Crenshaw Road
- Fauquier County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
- Concrete through arch
Span length: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.95333, -77.83667 (decimal degrees)
38°57'12" N, 77°50'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/254185/4315425 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- VA 7291 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33673 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)