Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Rainbow arch bridge over Goose Creek on Crenshaw Road
- Fauquier County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.97000, -77.83000 (decimal degrees)
38°58'12" N, 77°49'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/254820/4317257 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- VA 7290 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33672 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)