Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Dogue Creek on Mt. Vernon Road in Fort Belvoir
- Fairfax County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959; rehabilitated 1979
- Pony truss
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.70917, -77.13222 (decimal degrees)
38°42'33" N, 77°07'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/314604/4286661 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Fort Belvoir
- Inventory number
- BH 33662 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)