Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Fort Hunt Access Road on the George Washington Memorial Parkway
- Fairfax County, Virginia
- Unknown status
- Built 1932
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- VA 6213 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33663 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1999)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 71.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)