Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over George Washington Memorial Parkway on Alexandria Avenue
- Fairfax County, Virginia
- Unknown status
- Built 1932
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 33659 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)