Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Waqua Creek on Boydton Plank Road
- Brunswick County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 150.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.92833, -77.76000 (decimal degrees)
36°55'42" N, 77°45'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/254169/4090481 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- VA 3547 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33627 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)