NS-Stone Mountain Road Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2017
BH Photo #402094
Many of the bridges along this subsection of track have been turned over to the State of Virginia, which is in the process of rehabbing or replacing them.
- Pony/through girder bridge over NSRR on Stone Mountain Rd
- Bedford County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pony/through girder
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.18425, -79.55761 (decimal degrees)
37°11'03" N, 79°33'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/628031/4116286 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 78277 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 14, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- September 11, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com