Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Wilson Creek on Route 629
- Bath County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Steel arch
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.91194, -79.79639 (decimal degrees)
37°54'43" N, 79°47'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/605775/4196881 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Healing Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 2525 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33603 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com