Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Stuart Run on VA 39
- Bath County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Span length: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.99701, -79.62782 (decimal degrees)
37°59'49" N, 79°37'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/620481/4206371 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Nimrod Hall
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 2425 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33600 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com