Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Branch Mossy Creek on Route 731
- Augusta County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
- Steel arch
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.32000, -79.08833 (decimal degrees)
38°19'12" N, 79°05'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/667114/4243049 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 2236 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33581 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com